MARRIOTT MARQUIS SAN DIEGO MARINA
SAN DIEGO, CA
September 16-18, 2022
Join us in San Diego for our biggest AVAHO Annual Meeting yet! In addition to several CE-eligible sessions, we are focused this year on encouraging you to take care of yourself. We'll help you do this with:
- Keynote sessions focused on self-care and trauma reduction for medical professionals
- Yoga and 5K charity run
- A reception aboard the USS Midway with special entertainment and interactive simulators
- ...and more!
San Diego International Airport
YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR ROOM DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL AND GUARANTEE WITH A CREDIT CARD. Your credit card will not be charged upon booking your room.
(OPTIONAL) DESTINATION/RESORT AMENITY FEE
The Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina is offering AVAHO members and guests to opt in for their Destination/Resort Amenity Fee for $25.00 per room per night. Amenities include the following:
- One hour bicycle rental
- One hour paddleboard or kayak rental
- High speed internet access in guest room
- Instructor led fitness classes
- $10 food & beverage credit at Starbucks or Exchange (onsite restaurant)
- 2 glasses of wine in Marina Kitchen (onsite restaurant)
NOTE: The fee is per room. You can share with your roommate or you can choose to purchase a 2nd resort fee. Once you OPT IN, you will pay the daily resort fee for the duration of your stay.
- Only current AVAHO members can attend (500 limit)
- You must have your 2022 dues paid prior to registration
- Your registration will be reviewed and once approved, you will receive further instructions on travel
- Only those with badges will be allowed to participate in AVAHO activities
- A Virtual Attendee option will be made available for those not able to join in person
Travel is available for AVAHO non-industry members. Due to legal requirements, travel information is located in a protected area of this website. Please sign in as a member and select "resources" in the InfoHub to locate this information. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be offering the following continuing education (CE) credits:
- ACCME for Physicians
- ACPE for Pharmacists
- ANCC for Nurses
- ASWB for Social Workers
- NAACCR for Cancer Registrars
- APA for Psychologists
- CDR for Dietitians/Nutrition
- All others will receive a Certificate of Attendance
If you miss the annual meeting, we will offer CE credits for 1 full year afterwards.
Have questions? Contact Us!
Sue Lentz, Administrator
Julie Lawson, Executive Director